- Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities are designed to provide a showcase for products and services either specifically designed for or customarily used by human resources professionals. These opportunities are offered strictly as a means of information exchange. Exhibitors may not make sales, but may take orders in the exhibit area. Having an exhibitor or sponsorship relationship with the Illinois State Council of SHRM, hereinafter referred to as ISC-SHRM, does not indicate that ISC-SHRM endorses the products or services of the exhibitor or sponsor.
- Exhibitor agrees that ISC-SHRM shall have the right to make such rules and regulations or changes in arrangements, as it shall deem necessary and to amend the same from time to time. ISH-SHRM shall have the final determination and enforcement of all rules, regulations and conditions. It is understood and agreed that the Exhibitor shall abide by all the conditions, rules and regulations provided by ISC-SHRM for the governing of the Exposition and Conference of which it is part.
- Exhibitor agrees to accept this contract and confirms a check or credit card number for the full amount due to ISC-SHRM upon registration.a. No rights in and to the said space (or any other space) shall vest in exhibitor until this agreement has been accepted on behalf of ISC-SHRM, and such vesting shall thereafter be subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
b. All exhibitor registration fees are non-refundable.
c. No subletting, assignment, or sharing of space will be permitted without ISC-SHRM approval and the payment of an additional fee.
d. Promotional activity is limited to the confines of the space assigned by ISC-SHRM. External advertising, canvassing and solicitation are not permitted outside the assigned exhibit space except by exhibitors or sponsors that have been granted such space or rights by ISC-SHRM.
- Space assignment will occur as registrations and payments are received. Care will be taken to avoid locating exhibitors next to competitors or exhibits with like products or services.
- Exhibitor’s use of its assigned exhibit space shall not infringe upon the rights and privileges of other exhibitor’s
- Exhibitor is responsible for installing, maintaining, and dismantling its exhibit. ISC-SHRM and/or the venue shall appoint the official decorator, draping contractor and labor contractor for the event and the designate shall have the exclusive right to supply all equipment, furniture, carpeting and decorating materials, draping and non-technical manpower on a rental basis to individual exhibitors.a. Exhibit space footprint varies based on package selected by exhibitor
b. Exhibit space includes one table, two chairs, drape and a trash can
c. Exhibit space setup may occur on Sunday, September 24th at 3:00 pm through Monday, September 25th at 9:30 am.
d. Materials must be scheduled to arrive no more than 72 hours prior to set-up
e. There is a venue fee for incoming and outgoing exhibit materials over 60 pounds/package
f. Telephone service is unavailable in the exhibit area
- Exhibit hall will open at approximately 10:00 am on Monday and remain open until approximately 1:00pm on Tuesday. Final times will be published two months prior to the conference.
- Insurance and liability are the sole and full responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to maintain such insurance that will fully protect ISC-SHRM from any and all claims of any nature, including claims under applicable workers ‘ compensation acts and for damages for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the operation of the exhibitor’s display. Damage to inadequately packed property will be exhibitor’s own responsibility. In the event that exhibitor damages the building, exhibitor expressly agrees to protect, save and hold harmless ISH-SHRM from all loss and/or damages whatsoever caused by exhibitor to said building, or any part thereof, directly or indirectly. Damages or losses incurred by exhibitor due to theft, pilferage, fire, accident, or other causes shall be at the sole risk of the exhibitor.
- ISH-SHRM will not be liable for failure to hold the conference as scheduled. All payments will be returned in that event.
- Exhibitor shall abide by fire regulations and all other regulations of government agencies and the conference site. All draping and decorative material must be flameproof.
- ISH-SHRM will not be responsible for delays or extra expenses incurred because of strikes, labor disputes, or any other cause beyond the control of the ISC-SHRM, its agents or representatives.
- Loud noises such as bells, sirens, buzzers, etc. will not be permitted. All exhibitors must maintain a business-like atmosphere.
- No activities shall be scheduled during the time of the official program hours except with the express permission of ISC-SHRM.
- Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify, protect, save and hold harmless, ISC-SHRM and Drury Lane Theatre management from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability for damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
- Exhibitors or their representatives who fail to observe the conditions set forth by ISC-SHRM or who, in the sole opinion of the ISC-SHRM, conduct themselves inappropriately may be dismissed from the exhibit space without refund or appeal for redress.
- Exhibitors agree to contact conference attendees both before and after the conference only by US mail unless otherwise authorized by the individual attendee.
- By virtue of registering online indicates knowledge of and agreement with the terms and conditions herein.